Dark Tarot Light and Shadow Tarot Deck
ABOUT THE ARTIST
Melissa and Mercedes Baker grew up on a cattle ranch in the hills of Napa Valley, CA. Isolated from town and media, they spent their spare time drawing, writing, and turning old dusty hay barns into palaces of their imagination. They've put their imagination and beautiful artistry to work creating the unique and intricately designed 22 Major Arcana cards for the Light and Shadow Tarot Deck.
The Mythology of Adalasia’s Deck
In the beginning…
From mother to daughter and through the ages this is a gift of strength and power, and of love and destiny. With the gift bestowed upon you from the time you first drew breath, this energy has always belonged to your family. To you, my daughters of destiny. Each card has been infused with POWER. Touch it and it will recognize you. Each card is a key and only you may unlock the truth behind its meaning. This is the deck of Light and Shadow. May you use it wisely and may you feel that you are home each time you touch them.
In Dark Tarot, the deck belongs to Adalasia and has been in her family since at least the 15th century. In this mythology, it is believed the deck she holds is the first of its kind. It is infused with blood which has kept the deck from disintegrating over the years. Adalasia was told this deck pre-dates the tarot.
- 79 Cards with Velvet Bag
- Card Size: 2 7/8" Wide x 4 7/8" Tall
- Mini guide book - *Some rules of tarot cards may be familiar and some come from an alternate history.
- The LIGHT or “major force” also known as the major arcana = 22 cards. Each card is unique with its own meaning and energy. These cards anchor and highlight the meaning of a spread and you should pay attention to them when they present themselves
- The SHADOW or “minor force” aka minor arcana = 57 cards
- Light and Shadow Tarot Deck based on the novel Dark Tarot by Christine Feehan
This deck is for entertainment purposes only
Light and Shadow Tarot Deck and booklet ©Christine Feehan 2022
Online link to tarot card instructions: https://www.christinefeehan.net/community/pages/dark_tarot/Light%20and%20Shadow_Full_Deck_Linked.pdf