Dark Series Carpathian Cuff Bracelets
ABOUT THE ARTIST
Brandy Thomason McNair creates artisan jewelry with an eye for design and a love of all things vintage. For her, Bella Vita Jewelry is about an appreciation for style and craft. It allows her to work with her hands, curate and blend objects and elements, and create a way for people to express their natural style. Bella Vita Jewelry is designed and produced in her studio in a century-old building, located in the heart of downtown Little Rock, Arkansas
Our beautifully hand-crafted cuff bracelets are 3/8" wide on the surface and are offered in Brass and Stainless Steel. Engraved with enchanting Carpathian sayings, these beautiful metal bracelets add personality to any look. Wear them alone, or stack them with your favorite jewelry.
- Brass or Stainless Steel
- 3/8" Wide
- One Size
- When you receive your cuff bracelet, make sure you fit the bracelet snuggly to your wrist. Slide the cuff on at the soft spot of your wrist (do not bend the cuff open), then tighten the cuff with your hand. To ensure that you have a tight fit and that the cuff won't fall off, make sure that the opening in the cuff is smaller than the soft spot of your wrist. The opening of the cuff should remain on the inside of your wrist, so one way to tell that you have a proper fit is that the cuff doesn't twist around sideways on it's own.
- Handcrafted in Little Rock Arkansas
- Keep your jewelry out of humid areas when you are not wearing it. Metal hates humidity. Whatever you do, don't store your jewelry in the bathroom.
Keep your brass jewelry dry if possible, brass will tarnish if it is exposed to water. Use a polish cloth to help keep brass in good condition.
- Brass will tarnish over time. To clean, buff the piece with a jewelry polishing cloth, or use extra fine steel wool available at any hardware store.
- Remember, everyone's body chemistry is different and your chemical makeup is the main culprit in how your jewelry is going to perform.